Welcome to my world. My name is Melissa Burkheimer and I’m super stoked that you’re here.
I work with successful entrepreneurs who have online businesses. Together, we design online pages that add more income to their bottom line for their online programs and informational products.
Whether you need a sales page, squeeze page or brand new web site, I’ll manage the entire process so you can focus on increasing your sales goals and doing the things you love.
Think of me as your creative director + design conceirge. My strategy for business + life is simple: I keep things simple, effective and easy on the eyes.
After creating multiple sales pages for James Wedmore, building an entire membership site for Lewis Howes and designing squeeze pages for other online business owners, I’ve learned a thing or two about what it really takes behind-the-scenes to accomplish the successful six-figure launch and make money while you sleep.
The people I work with are smart, dedicated and genuinely care about other people. Their big desire is to deliver greatness into this world and to be well-known for their industry-savvy skillz in the online biz community. My customers have have been featured in major outlets like Entrepreneur.com, Inc, Mashable, Ladies Home Journal, Creative Live, the Wall Street Journal and more.
When you’re in GROWTH MODE, and up to BIG THINGS, you can’t afford to be doing it all alone. Managing graphic designers and programmers and virtual assistants had become a FULL TIME job for me…and I was feeling super-overwhelmed and stressed out…mostly because I became the bottleneck.
Melissa can think and play at that big picture level, and then distill it down to the very detail and attention needed to communication with my team…so I don’t have to. At the end of the day, she knows how to get sh*t done, and that’s why she is an invaluable asset!”
- James Wedmore, Video Marketing Mentor + Founder of Reel Marketing Insider _______________________________________________________________________
Here are some fun facts about my design experience:
- I won an award for my graphic design skills before I graduated from college.
- I sold my graphic design services to a startup principal via Twitter. He never asked for a single revision of my designs. I nailed it the first time around.
- I helped a successful life coach + television host with her social media branding when she was in a panic right before her feature in Ladies Home Journal magazine hit the stands.
- In 2013, I became joined Marie Forleo’s RHH B-School and that changed everything for my business (in a good way.)
- When I did a test run as creative director for Sean Malarkey in late 2013, his reply to my feedback was “your email = mind blown.” He hired me on the spot and called me a “design badass.”
- I was on a monthly coaching call that James Wedmore does for his Reel Marketing Insider members for a “hot seat” and after learning that I was working for his friend Sean Malarkey, he hired me to manage the design and development for several of his sales pages and squeeze pages.
- Since then, I’ve added people like Melanie Duncan, Amy Porterfield and Lewis Howes to my customer list.